“Books are many things: lullabies for the weary, ointment for the wounded, armor for the fearful, and nests for those in need of a home.” – Glenda Millard
Many—dare I say most—of us have, at some point, taken solace in the written word. Whether it be from a blog, a book, or pouring it out in a private journal, the process of writing and reading has been proven to be extremely cathartic and therapeutic.
At Triskele Editorial, we see the value and healing in your written words. We’re here to help you make the most of your literary goals.
We are proud to offer editorial services (line editing, copyediting, and proofreading), as well as content development services (copywriting and ghostwriting).
Whether you plan to self-publishing, work with a traditional publisher, or need some help fleshing out your work, we can assist you wherever you are in the writing process.
While we can work within most categories, we specialize in the following:
- alternative healing/medicine
- new age philosophy/ideas
- health and wellness
- science fiction
“Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination, and the journey. They are home.” – Anna Quindlen
Pricing varies depending on the scope of your project, so I encourage you to get in touch so we can discuss your needs. If you are curious as to what editorial and writing services generally run, you can check out the EFA Rates Page and it will give you an idea of what to expect with any editor you contact.
Welcome to your (literary) journey.
* Prices and turnaround times vary for every project. Our ability to keep to the deadline hinges on our author’s ability to provide deliverables in a timely fashion. Any work needed beyond the scope of the original contract will be renegotiated as needed.
* One half of the agreed-upon payment must be received before any work begins. The remainder is due two weeks after the receipt of the edited manuscript.
* Cancellation of services rendered can happen at any time. However, the initial payment will be refunded only if editorial work has not already started. Once work has begun, the initial payment is non-refundable. If the work provided on the manuscript prior to the notice of cancellation exceeds the initial payment, a final invoice will be sent for the remaining amount.
* Once the manuscript has been submitted for editing, the author cannot edit, rewrite, or otherwise “tinker” with it. Any additional work resulting from this will be charged accordingly.
* While we do our best, we cannot guarantee an error-free document. Once the final round of edits has been approved and final payment received, we are not liable, nor do we provide refunds for: additional errors found; any author-led rewrites or edits that were not submitted for scrutiny prior to contract completion; any publishing delays, cancellations, reprints or pulping.
* We cannot guarantee your piece will be accepted for publication. We cannot help you shop your piece around, act as an agent, or otherwise get your piece in front of someone who can make publishing decisions. We can, however, wish you the best of luck. We know how hard it is.
* The author is not allowed to share any editing made to any social media, even with redacted contact information.